Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
So since MD is balling hard now, he dont have time for this forum?? Hope to see you guys soon!
Maybe, but at least he calls me, no texts!

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Texting dont have hard Jersey accents!!!! JK man see you all soon!
Have you done ANY maintenance this Summer?

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Hahaha! Dunes are for maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!!! So true. What would a dune trip be without working on cars?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Have you done ANY maintenance this Summer?
Hmmm, I charged the dead battery and started it?????? Been working on the boat ALOT chasing a gremlin but having fun with it for sure. Still in a rut sir and hope to get something going soon so I can at least plan at least one trip to G.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Hmmm, I charged the dead battery and started it?????? Been working on the boat ALOT chasing a gremlin but having fun with it for sure. Still in a rut sir and hope to get something going soon so I can at least plan at least one trip to G.
Oh the fun of owning a boat. It will be a race between you and Missiondude to see who will have their stuff ready for the dunes.

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Oh the fun of owning a boat. It will be a race between you and Missiondude to see who will have their stuff ready for the dunes.
OUCH!!! My money's on Dave being ready. Dave's in Ballerville now, you have to be ready with a new moho, new rail, new everything!!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
OUCH!!! My money's on Dave being ready. Dave's in Ballerville now, you have to be ready with a new moho, new rail, new everything!!!
LOL! I know he took out the motorhome within the last month. Not sure how much he has been working on his rail.

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
LOL! I know he took out the motorhome within the last month. Not sure how much he has been working on his rail.
I didn't think there was anything to work on? I probably won't see him until Thanksgiving.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Hello everyone. Guys, if you plan to contact such a company, first read customer reviews, which will probably also indicate what topics of work were ordered. This will help to make the right decision, and to choose a company-executor already competently. So I suggest discussing this Essays.Assigncode service. Guys, write who ordered the essay there, and did you like everything!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts