Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up all. i have been watching this site since day 1. i am a xp owner and not brand loyal.always want the latest and greatest.have been loving the cat suspension set up.i am not the rzr cry baby who constantly says my xp my rzr yada yada yada. just so you know i am the guy in the xp going up china wall (the videos you have seen here).i probably would have bought one already if it werent for the fact that i dont have room in my toy hauler(2 sxs's in a 25'r). i was also the guy with johnny(utv inc) when he did his test ride at glamis(leading) he figured if he can keep up it was good to go.just for reference,johnny is no slouch when it comes to duning.one of the best drivers i have duned with.and thats saying alot.all i can say is i have had a blast reading(spying) on this forumn,you guys crack me up.thanks for the entertainment .just another guy waiting to see what i get next. TONY

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum®©. Do you ever feel like smacking one of the oompa loompas? I get this urge once a week maybe to drive down there and punt Nick? I can't be the only one feeling this way. Maybe I will see ya out at Glamis one of these days :}

·
Registered
508 Posts
:arco:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Asylum®©. Do you ever feel like smacking one of the oompa loompas? I get this urge once a week maybe to drive down there and punt Nick? I can't be the only one feeling this way. Maybe I will see ya out at Glamis one of these days :}
LOL i have definately enjoyed your posts.as for glamis.would love to. if you can get a dune run with johnny i will gaurantee one hell of a run.i see alot of post about people who think they can dune, but very rarely do i get to enjoy a real run. only one of a few who can dune the way i like to.and as for nick and willie , weeeeeeeelllllll LOL great guys to deal with.they have treated me great from day one way back when i had a ahem ahem cough cough RHINO LOL

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome to the site, "noob."

I've got a beer for ya! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts