Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a aftermarket distributor and very minor aftermarket manufacturer and race team claim to have a Wildcat on the water from the US to Australia. Before I told him what he was full of I thought I would check to see if aftermarket manufacturers did have their units to develop kits and parts for already?

Personally I dont think so but hey, I was wrong, once, maybe....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just had a aftermarket distributor and very minor aftermarket manufacturer and race team claim to have a Wildcat on the water from the US to Australia. Before I told him what he was full of I thought I would check to see if aftermarket manufacturers did have their units to develop kits and parts for already?

Personally I dont think so but hey, I was wrong, once, maybe....
maybe they will claim to have that wildcat be from us to australia. and if i may ask what type of parts are you looking for?

regards,

james

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe they will claim to have that wildcat be from us to australia. and if i may ask what type of parts are you looking for?

regards,

james

Sorry James, I dont quite understand your comment are you saying you have already delivered a Wildcat to a customer in Australia who are a race team/aftermarket manufacturer? That is what I am saying that they said to me, that they had a Wildcat on the water as at the day I spoke to them a couple of weeks prior to my post.

I must beg your forgiveness in not knowing you personally at this point i don't know what company you are writing from, you could well own UTV stuff, Pro Armor or anything so forgive me in that regard.

In terms of general aftermarket parts please have a look at www.thesxssite.com and I'm not sure what aftermarket parts you are dealing in James but your more than welcome to contact me with any opportunity you think we may explore.

What I am really after with the Wildcat is a fully race ready vehicle delivered to Australia so they can be sold direct to customers as we do not have any official Arctic Cat representation over here. We were going to make that a Teryx until the Xp and now the WildCat. Polaris on the other hand is one of the best represented atv networks in Australia, so we have no interest in trying to bite their turf at all.

So by all means let yourself be known to us and lets see whats what in the pool?!

Cheers

Gavin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts