Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to start a thread that everyone could put in their 2 cents about what they have heard about the new machine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Talked to a guy at the dealer here, and he said there's no doors on it, just a bar with mesh. He was at the reveal in nashville, and there was a vote from a bunch of different names on what it should be called. Supposedly a compartment in the rear large enough for a cooler as well.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I Think This Is A Cool Ideal Here I Really Want One Bad

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Talked to a guy at the dealer here, and he said there's no doors on it, just a bar with mesh. He was at the reveal in nashville, and there was a vote from a bunch of different names on what it should be called. Supposedly a compartment in the rear large enough for a cooler as well.
I kind of hope it has the doors, but either way I think it should be wicked!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I kind of hope it has the doors, but either way I think it should be wicked!
Looks To Be Able To Fill In The Sides Of It

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
If it doesn't have doors from the factory, then I'm sure there will be all kinds of vendors coming out with them :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my dealer said there were many options they voted to be accessories on the machine i mean the dealers have to make money somewhere.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oo and i dont know if anyone said anything but the exhaust will be duals from the factory along with a high flow intake to get the extra horsepower

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Bet It Sounds Good

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Does anyone know what their current 1000cc motor revs to? The higher the revs the better the sound IMO :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
oo and i dont know if anyone said anything but the exhaust will be duals from the factory along with a high flow intake to get the extra horsepower
I am sure they will hold some things back ...just so we have to buy them later and go to the dealer again..its just the way it works.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
492 Posts
The t-cat motor revs to 7200. Speedwerx says it can handle being run up to 10000rpm. The new efi controller they came out with has a rev limiter in the 9000 rpm range. I read today that the 900xp revs in the mid 8000 range so I would guess the Wildcat will be up there too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can't wait until this thing is released. Finally someone is willing to get into the sport market to compete with Polairs.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My dealer confirmed much of what was said here and thinks the dealers will be able to order around June for an August / September delivery but who knows. One sexy looking machine

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts