Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be camping over to the left of Boone Rd, near the UTV Underground group. Some of my friends are camping over there, hopefully there's some room left to camp near one of them.

I'm getting all packed up Wed. night and leaving first thing Thur. morning, but won't get there until probably midafternoon. I store both of my trailers out at Glamis (where I go 95% of the time) so I have to go there first and then head up there. It doubles my normal mileage to Glamis (315 mi vs 150) but oh well! I was hoping to have either my 4 seater dual sport running or the WC in tow, but looks like neither will be happening.

I still have a couple of other rides, so not too big of a deal, but it would have been nice!

See ya out there!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I am sure he is willing to wait at the neighbors house, its a little bit closer to you which evens out him being a little bit out of the way.

:p

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'll be camping over to the left of Boone Rd, near the UTV Underground group. Some of my friends are camping over there, hopefully there's some room left to camp near one of them.

I'm getting all packed up Wed. night and leaving first thing Thur. morning, but won't get there until probably midafternoon. I store both of my trailers out at Glamis (where I go 95% of the time) so I have to go there first and then head up there. It doubles my normal mileage to Glamis (315 mi vs 150) but oh well! I was hoping to have either my 4 seater dual sport running or the WC in tow, but looks like neither will be happening.

I still have a couple of other rides, so not too big of a deal, but it would have been nice!

See ya out there!
Socaldmax,,I will be going out there Wed. I will look for UTV Underground to see if there is room. I have a Diesel pusher with a matching trailer. Black, Brown and White. Hope to meet you. My 19 year old grandson is bring his Jeep on Thursday. Hope to see some good action. 562-900-7506

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Socaldmax,,I will be going out there Wed. I will look for UTV Underground to see if there is room. I have a Diesel pusher with a matching trailer. Black, Brown and White. Hope to meet you. My 19 year old grandson is bring his Jeep on Thursday. Hope to see some good action. 562-900-7506
A friend of min named Jim (Full Force Racing) arrived there yesterday and he said he didn't see any UTV Underground signs up (yet) but there was a Campo Carrera sign up that points down the correct trail.

Hope to see you out there! I have a grey Silverado 2500HD with a white 40' WW, blue graphics and a big "socaldmax" sticker on the rear ramp.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No races Sun. The final race is actually Fri-Sat, but I don't know what will be running Sat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:popc1: Pics Please

1 - 13 of 13 Posts