Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with the dealer and he looked it up and said it was most likely from water in the gas tank. I have topped my tank at least 3 times since then, tried additives to get rid of the water, if that is the problem. Today was the last straw, we pulled the gas tank, drained all fuel out, pit back in 5 gal. Of good priemium, error code came up in less than a mile after all put back together. Going to take it back to the dealer next week, just wondering if anybody has seen or had this kind of problem, and what was their fix. Any input would help. Shout out to this forum, it has some helpful info on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I checked with the dealer and he looked it up and said it was most likely from water in the gas tank. I have topped my tank at least 3 times since then, tried additives to get rid of the water, if that is the problem. Today was the last straw, we pulled the gas tank, drained all fuel out, pit back in 5 gal. Of good priemium, error code came up in less than a mile after all put back together. Going to take it back to the dealer next week, just wondering if anybody has seen or had this kind of problem, and what was their fix. Any input would help. Shout out to this forum, it has some helpful info on it.
Seen this a few times, usually a spark plug coil. Just buy all 3, there on amazon under Yamaha coils

1 - 2 of 2 Posts