Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read a review in the January 2012 issue of ATV Action magazine, and at the end of article under financing & incentives it stated that buyers before March 1st get a free winch,two year limited warranty and no down payment, interest or payments until March 1,2012! Wonder where this info came from, never heard this one yet, wonder if it's true or not, anyone know anything concerning this?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Here is the wording right off AC web site under Special Offers
And for everyone who says AC isn't saying anything it is right here in print. They will be available in Febuary. I think everyone needs to accept that date and then if it comes any time earlier count that as a blessing.
Offer valid October 3 – November 30, 2011 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents and Canadian dealers to Canadian residents on new and unused 2012 Arctic Cat Wildcats, excluding Demo and Special Services models. See dealer for details. $500 DEPOSIT will be eligible to take delivery of the all-new 2012 Wildcat as they become available starting February 2012. Orders are fulfilled based on first order in, first order shipped. Offer subject to change without notice. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup.
This is also from the Special Offers page. It says it is for a Prowler so I guess the question is does the Wildcat fall under the Prowler line????

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wondered the same thing on their finance. That's through Sheffield financial, but the interest rate is a bit high. I wonder if the winch and warranty would actually have a value higher than the extra interest paid over 5 years on the slightly high rate. I also didn't find any fine print but I wonder if the free stuff only applies to full financing as I intend to pay over half and finance as little as possible. Anyone out there ever do this on a prowler?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Oct .3 rd What About Us That Put Downs Befor That :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kind of figured this info was not correct, maybe its something new to entice buyers, more likely a mistake by the magazine. To my knowledge warranty is 6 months and the WC has no place to mount a winch! I guess as usual, time will tell.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I kind of figured this info was not correct, maybe its something new to entice buyers, more likely a mistake by the magazine. To my knowledge warranty is 6 months and the WC has no place to mount a winch! I guess as usual, time will tell.
The accessory catalog has a winch, mount and reciever brackets that bolt to the AC bumper shown in it. Course you have to buy the stock AC bumpers too for it to work. My son was told by the dealer the financing offer was 6.9% for 5 years and 2 year warranty. They never mentioned a winch offer. He made his deposit the week before Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
986 Posts
No not a magazine mistake, it's on the Ac website.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The Financing+Winch+Catcare Offer is on ATV and Prowler. Wildcat is being treated separately. We had to sign a separate Dealer Agreement. No programs have been announced that I am aware of.

·
Registered
508 Posts
The accessory catalog has a winch, mount and reciever brackets that bolt to the AC bumper shown in it. Course you have to buy the stock AC bumpers too for it to work. My son was told by the dealer the financing offer was 6.9% for 5 years and 2 year warranty. They never mentioned a winch offer. He made his deposit the week before Thanksgiving.
The winch nor the reciever brackets mount to the bumpers nor require you buy the AC bumpers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Another screw up by someone. Check the effective date. I'll buy all the used 2012 Wildcatsproduced in that time frame. Sorry, no demo models will be accepted, only production model Wildcats.

Gumball

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
The winch nor the reciever brackets mount to the bumpers nor require you buy the AC bumpers.
I didn't say the winch mounted to the bumper. According to the catalog I got at the GA demo event, it mounts to a carrier bracket that is used in conjunction with a receiver hitch. The receiver hitch brackets are available for front or rear. The catalog states the bumpers "Works with front and rear receiver hitches".

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i would be shocked if that offer includes the wildcat,

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Here is the wording right off AC web site under Special Offers
And for everyone who says AC isn't saying anything it is right here in print. They will be available in Febuary. I think everyone needs to accept that date and then if it comes any time earlier count that as a blessing.

This is also from the Special Offers page. It says it is for a Prowler so I guess the question is does the Wildcat fall under the Prowler line????

The above are two seperate things, the Wildcat is not under the Prowler line. I saw the offer back in October on the $500 down on the Wildcat thing, that has to do with the early ride program not the offers on the Prowler. Dealer has never said anything different than february delivery.

·
Official Site Vendor
25 Posts
I would of liked that deal, Wonder if it will pop up again

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I bet once the dealers all get their stock units they will offer something. That's the only downfall with pre-ordering, they usually don't offer much when they are in great demand. The end of the model year usually has some good offers as well..................

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought a Wildcat just over 2 months ago, financed $8000 through Sheffields at 6.9% for 5 year and got a free 2 year warranty but no winch was being offered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts