Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original date was 9/15 now 9/25. Any guestimates on costs / delivery times now that we are closer to full release?

I want to test drive before I buy and see the green in person to decide whether green or black.

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's a bummer. Might be even a longer wait for the initial production date.

Color choices are a bit odd. I'd lean for black. Those sharp edges for the engine cooling and dashboard are funky and out of place. The black might hide the back cooling section. Smoother non sharp edges on the dashboard would be good for safety just in case there was contact with arms etc.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got tired of waiting 2 months ago and now have @ 400 miles on my XP!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just about all my riding buds have XPs and one just sold his S last night - I still will wait until Spring for a final decsion but seriously leaning towards the Wildcat unless there is major issues like the 08 RZRs had with dust ingestion / top end rebuilds (went through that)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Totally tired of waiting. They should have just waited longer to tell us about this thing. Closer to the release date. People get tired of waiting and decide to move on very easily. Something they probably should have thought about. When the RZR XP came out, there wasn't this 8-12 month waiting period. Most people heard about the XP a month or two before they were actually released............

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Totally tired of waiting. They should have just waited longer to tell us about this thing. Closer to the release date. People get tired of waiting and decide to move on very easily. Something they probably should have thought about. When the RZR XP came out, there wasn't this 8-12 month waiting period. Most people heard about the XP a month or two before they were actually released............
Agreed 100%. My fear as a dealer, is that by the time they get the thing out Polaris may trump 'em out of the gate. Make no mistake, I am no fan of Polaris, but they certainly are on the move, and do not rest on their laurels. A-C needs to get it in gear!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
For You All In The Glamis Area Theres Units Heading Your Way
After The Ride Today I Will try To Find Out How Many & Whens Mine Coming In lol:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Will wait.......no Polaris for me....."All in good time"

·
Registered
487 Posts
It's snowmachine production time for at least another month. Then a week or two the other side of sled production before they start rolling anything off the line.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Mmm The 6 times I Have Been To The Plant They Are Aways Doing Snowmobils & Atvs & Or SxS At The Same Time Dif Areas

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Wow
Kick Me In The Gut
I Do Not Know What This Clamis Is other then There Was Apost About This Clamis & If Cat Will Be There must Be Some Type of Event ?
So Like Us All We Post What We Here I Have Been Riding The Last 3 Days With People From AC Sales / R&D / Eng.
So I Feel This Info Is True
Like Us All We Will Have To See

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Patience is required here, but that's easy for me to say. I don't plan on doing anything till next year. Dog
This Is True Dog On The Patience
But All These People That Say Thing Are Not True Its A Lie Your Are FOS I HAVE $5000.00 Down On One & I Want One Just As Bad As The Other Person
Who Out There Has Put A Down On One To Get The 1st One In Your Area I HAVE

·
Registered
304 Posts
I understand where you guys are going with this, I mean it's just like my new sleds. They won't show up till sometime in late October most likely that's usually when they do. I want them now! The other side of that for me is that I will be living 500 miles north of where I live now and my dealer is down this way so that means I have to come back down for them. I might have to look into that! Dog

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hey Mud.....we know it's coming, don't let any of the comments piss ya off!! And you'll more that likely have yours before a lot of us...
so we'll be lookin to you for reports!!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Sand Sports Super Show, (SSSS), was this weekend in So. Cal.---Was rumored that AC was going to be there showing the Wildcat---But no one saw them so I guess they weren't there----Another great opportunity for them---Oh well---The SSSS generates a lot of buzz.

Happy

1 - 20 of 64 Posts