Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will anybody attend the event tommorow? I,f so get sum picks and good info.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Wish I was going.....not up in MN this week, to far for the day. But like Kendog said, anyone that's going to be there, please take lots of pic's!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sorry Did Not Make This Year

·
Registered
285 Posts
Kendog isn't the only one searching for Hay Days internet pics. Nothing posted on the official Hay Days website either. Maybe no one got that "chance" to see it per AC's email. "You'll even get a chance to feast your eyes on our all-new pure-sport Wildcat[SUP]®[/SUP] 1000i - an eye-popping side-by-side that's turning heads everywhere it goes."

·
Registered
945 Posts
Kendog isn't the only one searching for Hay Days internet pics. Nothing posted on the official Hay Days website either. Maybe no one got that "chance" to see it per AC's email. "You'll even get a chance to feast your eyes on our all-new pure-sport Wildcat[SUP]®[/SUP] 1000i - an eye-popping side-by-side that's turning heads everywhere it goes."
Maybe Kendog will chime in and help his bud's out with a link....what say you Kendog?!?!?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry,A/C sent me an e-mail and I looked up haydays,that was what I was talking about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts