Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the length is 10ft front to rear, thats the same size as alot of toy haulers i thought, how hard will this be to fit in the average toy hauler? currently i have a 6x10ft tailer, i am worried i wont be able to close the gate with the new wildcat, iam already thinking loading it and unloading i will have to be extra careful not to hang my tires on the gate latches that stick out a few inches each side.

i am gonna hate it when i finally go to pick it up and it wont fit on my trailer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
DIMENSIONS
  • Overall Length (in./cm): 120/304.8
  • Overall Width (in./cm): 64/162.6
  • Overall Height (in./cm): 65.8/167
  • Wheelbase (in./cm): 90/228.6
  • Ground Clearance (in./cm): 13/33
  • Dry Weight (lbs./kg): 1305/592
I dont think its that much bigger than an XP?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Been Looking & Have Come Up With The Same Problem With The Garage
Dont Need A 40' 3 Ax. Trailer For A 12' Garage

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have already altered my toy hauler to fit the Wildcat height was my deal. I had to raise the power dinette/bed

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
so the length is 10ft front to rear, thats the same size as alot of toy haulers i thought, how hard will this be to fit in the average toy hauler? currently i have a 6x10ft tailer, i am worried i wont be able to close the gate with the new wildcat, iam already thinking loading it and unloading i will have to be extra careful not to hang my tires on the gate latches that stick out a few inches each side.

i am gonna hate it when i finally go to pick it up and it wont fit on my trailer.
That might be a tight fit, you may have to let the air out of the tires to close the door..."D'oh!" :eek:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Height will be the main issue for most enclosed haulers, especially for those that add the roof with lights or those that decide to go to bigger tires/mud tires.

I checked my enclosed sled trailer and I have 6 feet thru the rear door. The trailer does have the dovetail and the extra height ceiliing. So have room for the roof just not sure about extra lights with a set of heavy lugged mud tires. May have to get a set of trailer tires, like the monster trucks change out for transport. Also thought about setting up my dump trailer for transport, but would have to make it a double decker for the wheelers.:cool:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Guys the WC is even shorter than the regular rzr, if you cant fit it in a trailer because of the height then you aint fitting any sxs in there.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
X2 The Ht. Not The Problem

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have been wanting to get a toyhauler, most of them i have seen are listed at 10ft deep, thats kinda got me worried. i assume the rzr xp fits inside them or i would have read something negative about it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a 2006 21' Sand Piper and the Wildcat will fit with no problem. What you'll notice is the weight if you've been hauling an ATV. Depending what rig you have you may have to back it in to be sure you have the weight ahead of the axles.

Gumball

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a '09 Stealth (forest river) 1812. No problem on height or length, but width might be a little bit of an issue. I only have 60" between the wheel well, and the kitchen cabinet. I hope I can use a ratchet tie down on the front suspension to suck it in a couple inches. Thats what my bro-in-law has to do to get his sand car in his toyhauler. Other wise we'll be getting a new trailer.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
How Long Is A rzr With Bumpers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts