Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just with adding a small bench at the bed just off the rear of the machine to where kid's legs and feet can settle right in the bed? would be great during the cold months due to radiator heat but killer in the heat! i would have to come up with some sort of ducting... any insight would be great!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Not saying it couldnt be done but I dont see it happening.. The driver/riding poistion is so low compared to the bed your cage would have to be very tall and ugly, plus the issue you mentioned with the radiator. Just cut it in half and stretch it into a 4 seater..lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was afraid I was going to hear!... the cat is long enough as it is, I ride more wooded trails than anything I got to keep my wheelbase as short as I can

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
My dealer told me Mar "13" the AC 4 seater will be out..

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that thing is going to be a limo! hopefully they get some more power in that thing at least!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got two girls 3 and 2... youngest will fit between The seats oldest won't... just wanting everyone in the family enjoy it almost as often as I do!

·
Registered
345 Posts
my grandkids are 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 other than a ride around the yard I wouldn't think of taking them out on the trail.... too much to go wrong and too quick....

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I wouldn't even consider putting a rear seat in the wildcat. That bed is way too high. You would completely change your COG and the handling of the machine. Not to mention, your cage would have to be huge to encompass that seat and keep the little ones safe..............

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my grandkids are 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 other than a ride around the yard I wouldn't think of taking them out on the trail.... too much to go wrong and too quick....
there would be a little common sense involved with a load of gold! :) thinking more like your common fire trails in the rockies, roof rack for camping gear, cruising and enjoying the view.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts