Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the huge dissapointment of the Wildcat, to slow, broken crankshafts, weak roll cages and not be able to compete with the XP, Arctic cat has filed Chapter 11.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is funny, I dropped $20K on it over the Thanksgiving week in November when it was at $21. Now, after the release of the WC, the stock is at $40.76, almost doubled. What does that men, AC bought me my WC, did not cost me a thing! That is not a rumor, that is a fact! I know you like that one better.

11.55 - 41.14

52wk Range:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Rumor for sure. I too bought ACAT 2-3-12 @33.7... Today 41.76 been doing nothing but making money... FYI, PII (Polaris) has also been on an upswing of sorts although not like ACAT, Go figure? Bad economy & people buying high end toys.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
some people are really butthurt over the new product!!!! and i have not seen one post about a weak roll cage has anyone else??? and crankshaft situation man come on one crankshaft problem!!!! and not being able to compete with XP"S ***** please go back to rzr forums AKA your bridge:fingersx:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
After the huge dissapointment of the Wildcat, to slow, broken crankshafts, weak roll cages and not be able to compete with the XP, Arctic cat has filed Chapter 11.
Good one steelerman! some folks act like they are such a flop of a company that they will undoubtedly believe this with nary a thought!

:cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some people are really butthurt over the new product!!!! and i have not seen one post about a weak roll cage has anyone else??? and crankshaft situation man come on one crankshaft problem!!!! and not being able to compete with XP"S ***** please go back to rzr forums AKA your bridge:fingersx:

It was a joke, I have had a Wildcat ordered for 2 months.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
well then you got me good!!!! i guess i take back the troll coment:D but damn i thought it was another attack on a cat!!! i will say you had my blood boiling lmao good joke !!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
not a good choice for a thread title.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts