1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
what kind of prices are the trunk bags going for

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Full winshield,soft top,cover's ,fire ext holder , flashlight holder , storage bag , steel bumper , storage net's, and the rest we still waiting on

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Got trunk bag last week it was 128 plus tax I believe. They also had overhead bag and part of the soft cab. They had a sheet for shipping projections. Front bumpers mid april. Rock sliders mid may

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Full winshield,soft top,cover's ,fire ext holder , flashlight holder , storage bag , steel bumper , storage net's, and the rest we still waiting on
Dang I want the steel bumper, my dealer said not till mid april. I am thinking about modifying it to mount my winch on

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The dealer I got mine at(Copper State Cycle) had several accessories. I got a soft top and shoulder bag, but they had quite a few different things. Look them up and give them a ring.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
A Arm Gaurds Front Alum Bumper Winch Carrier 1/2 windshild From Countrycat
Rock Sliders From Copperstate
Still Waiting Rear Alum. Bumper /Winch / Hardtop /Front Rear Rec.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The dealer I got mine at(Copper State Cycle) had several accessories. I got a soft top and shoulder bag, but they had quite a few different things. Look them up and give them a ring.
I'm gonna have tell my olady that they have shoulder bags

·
Registered
710 Posts
My dealer sent me their shipping invoice this morning. Accessories are on their way to them. My windshield and spare belt will be there soon.

Still waiting on Aluminum Bumpers, Rock Sliders, soft top, overhead bag, door bags, cargo net, and flairs.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My soft top is in now, so all I need now is the front and rear receivers for the winch

1 - 20 of 25 Posts