Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone missed it, there will be a Wildcat demo at Speedworld, near Surprise, AZ. Take US60 just a bit West of the Loop 303 to Jomax Rd. Easy to find.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:cool: Need New Pics

·
Registered
791 Posts
Good to hear they are going to have more demo days. Wish I could make a trip to AZ.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Hey Copper, any other particulars on what time this event starts and ends each day? Are we going to be able to drive by ourselves, or with a rep? I will be there with my fiance so she can see what we are spending all this money on!!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Nevermind. I found it. Looks like 9am-3pm each day. I will be there Saturday morning to get my ride in...............

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hoping one of you guys can record the rpms while accelerating, i wanna know what they have set the peak rpms at for the ride

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am comming from montana on my way to tucson. I plan to see what i put my money down on.:) is this just for wildcat? Or is there going to be other vendors?

Thanks, opie

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Early Ride Program "Extension"

As you know, the original program deadline for the Early Ride was November 30th. Due to the Arizona demo being added to the schedule, we will be able to accept Early Ride orders through Monday, December 5th. If you're on the fence, and are coming to ride it, you'd better bring your check book!!;)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Went and drove the Wildcat today out at Speedworld. The suspension is definitely as advertised. Better than any vehicle I have ever been in aside from my buddy's 150k sand rail. It really is amazing. Especially for the size of the vehicle and limitations that presents. The track we drove on didn't really have long straights to feel the top speed though. We did get to drive pretty much all out and hit the jumps and whoops at will. The bummer is that the whoops section was short and there wasn't enough room to get up to speed to really fly over them. It was enough seat time to confirm what everyone has been saying about it. I'm not putting my deposit down for the first shipment, but the guy from the factory said that if everything stays on schedule, the dealers should get stock floor units in March some time. That works for us. We have to close on our new house before I get the Wildcat. On a side note, it was my fiance's first UTV ride and she is hooked. So no worries on getting that purchase approved!!

P.S. Some idiot rolled one of these units again at this event. I really struggle to see how that would even be possible on the track we drove on. I would say little to no driving skills were at the root of the problem.................................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I was saying it was was Dentless who rolled it! Then we could change his name to Dented LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p
Tx you know you want to roll one yourself to see what it takes so you don't do it with yours :}~

1 - 20 of 35 Posts