Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Joash(pronounced Josh), I live in Mountain Home, AR and I've been infected from a bite from a Wildcat. I'm not new to AC. This will be my fourth since 2007. I've got an 07 650H1 and a 2010 700XTX. I just sold my 09 550 to make room in the garage! I got the fortunate opportunity to ride my dealer's floor model last weekend which turned out to be a huge mistake because now I've entered a whole new phase of the waiting process... I'm now losing sleep over this. My wife doesn't even ask me what's wrong anymore because she knows the answer is that "I want my new toy!" Plus, after riding the WC, I feel as though I'm fourteen years old again and my girlfriend let me touch her hoo hoo and then zipped up without giving me a happy ending.

I've been fairly pleased with my bikes so far. I totaled my 07 with 300 miles on it and ended up doing a complete frame swap myself with the help of a buddy of mine. I ended up putting 28" Zillas on it, let Airdam do his magic on the clutch and I made my own speaker tube. I also, did a half ass stealth snorkel to it. The prowler is all stock except for the Wet Sounds wake board tower speakers, pioneer head unit, and 400 watt JL Audio amp. Oh, and, I recently put King shocks all around her. Oh, the 09 550 was a replacement after I totaled the 650. My wife almost divorced me over that. Don't mix moon shine and Arctic Cats... that's my best advice. Beer and whiskey is just fine though.

I'm a little late with the introduction. I've been too busy reading, learning, and pre-planning. I'm almost convinced purchasing the wildcat is going to be one of my better stupid ideas. Lots of fun in store this year. I've already made my mind up.

·
Registered
508 Posts
:hand:Welcome, sounds like your gonna fit in just fine around here. Glad to hear you have been pleased enough with AC. Alot of people on here havent ever owned one including myself and dont know what to expect.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Welcome To The Site

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only totaled the one, Dentless. The other two were peace offerings to my wife. The wildcat is my penis extension surgery I've been saving for.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Welcome to the site, Arkwildcat.....man we have to shorter that up a bit...lets do ArkWC......there!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay let's change the subject before Google starts pulling up my thread when someone types the P-word. That's not the publicity I want.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yep....it just never ends here on Widlcat forums!!!!! And I sign on everyday!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Chris always perks up when the words "penis extension" are used..................
When ever I see your Avatar I get one of my own.:pat:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I mean really, google is great. Maybe they will sell more wildcats because guys find its cheaper for this penis extension.:hijacked::saevil:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts