1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Where did you buy yours from?

·
Registered
63 Posts
be here Monday also from az they said a day ir two to set it up i will be they on Tuesday going open open at the door

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Mother EFFER!!! I'm going on vacation and will likely miss my delivery date. First time EVER that I am pissed to go on vacation. At least I will be a drunken sailor the entire time, so I'm not likely to feel the inevitable pain.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Well my dealer just called me after the arctic cat truck drive called! Mine will be here Monday!
And this is an actual Pre-Order unit correct?? Lake Havasu area? That means others should be showing up end of this week to closer locations to the factory, if your AC dealer isn't FOS.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
See, I knew they only cared about the Western states duners!! You guys in the Midwest should get yours after the snow melts. Maybe sometime in April or May.............

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
See, I knew they only cared about the Western states duners!! You guys in the Midwest should get yours after the snow melts. Maybe sometime in April or May.............

Chris should be here in.... 3... 2.... 1....

LOL

Reactions: msnglinc

·
Registered
63 Posts
az west in lake havasu they said they order a lot of the wildcat i order mying on the 20th of june and they said they order a lot off parts to get there order first they are one of biggest polaris dealer around and artic cat on the south side of town

·
Registered
986 Posts
This probably won't rain on any parades, unless it comes to fruition, but my dealer called ac this morning, and they said ac is waiting on some final parts to be finished before anything ships, doors and some other small things, so according to someone at AC, nothing has shipped yet. I guess that doesn't mean it won't by Friday, and a truck can easily make Monday delivery leaving on Friday from three rivers take it for what it's worth, but don't get overly excited until someone actually has one from a dealer that is not a 1-225.Also, I still maintain belief that they won't drive past dealerships with Pre orders to reach more distant places. They will go out geographically, just MHO

·
Registered
63 Posts
AZ west told me the parts were delayed but the wildcat would be there Monday i can only hope he was the story manger

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
This probably won't rain on any parades, unless it comes to fruition, but my dealer called ac this morning, and they said ac is waiting on some final parts to be finished before anything ships, doors and some other small things, so according to someone at AC, nothing has shipped yet. I guess that doesn't mean it won't by Friday, and a truck can easily make Monday delivery leaving on Friday from three rivers take it for what it's worth, but don't get overly excited until someone actually has one from a dealer that is not a 1-225.Also, I still maintain belief that they won't drive past dealerships with Pre orders to reach more distant places. They will go out geographically, just MHO

From a fuel cost perspective, that makes sense. Truck #1 drops off 2,3,4, or however many units were presold at the first store, drives to the 2nd store and delivers their presold units, etc. until it's empty, then truck #2 continues on from there.

For purely selfish reasons, I want truck #1 to go straight to Tucson. LOL

1 - 20 of 47 Posts