Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but I came across this video and wanted to share...It's a little harder to find than the rest when searching the net - mainly because it's not on YouTube:

Click the Video link on one of the pics in the ad.

Put down my deposit at a dealer near San Diego, CA...Hopefully I get it sometime in Feb?

Just found out i cant submit links until i post 5 times...I'll be back =)

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
i stand corrected...Odd I couldnt find it on YouTube
No guy you were right, I looked it up after you mentioned it and I posted it to YouTube. :)

Thanks for the lead, as you said this is one of the best Wildcat videos yet!

By the way, I could swear at 2 minutes that the Wildcat in the vid has square tubing for the upper trailing arm link . . .. .

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Anyone else notice "fuel is delivered via 50mm throttle bodies" my head hurts lol.

Wesin great find imo ty and Tx thanks for getting it on the tube.

·
Registered
79 Posts
WOW!!! By far the best video I've seen!!! I still can't believe that something with this much suspension is available for only $16,500! I can't wait!

·
Registered
986 Posts
I swear I had been on ATV on Demand, but I don't remember seeing this video, oh well, it is the best one I have seen, thanks for the post.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad everyone likes the video as much as I do...I spent 4 hours one day just looking on the net. I had to do something after putting down a deposit =). It's going to be a long two months for sure!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Man there is one clip in there they show a lot from 2 or 3 angles, where the Cat goes down a huge whoop (really a HOLE in the earth) launches out the other side and lands in the valley of the next one so hard and it does bottom a bit, but watching the driver, for that type of hit, it was pretty damn well soaked up. I am pretty sure any other s x s would have broken in half and then endo'd and hit at least 2 front flips destroying it. He had to hit that 50+ to jump that much over a roller. Just feeding my sickness even more. I can barely wait a month. The only hesitation I have: I need to get mr RZR S sold. Know anyone that wants a clean 2010 RZR S pearl white? :att:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Anyone else notice "fuel is delivered via 50mm throttle bodies" my head hurts lol.

Wesin great find imo ty and Tx thanks for getting it on the tube.
2 is what my dealer told me last week, JackRabbit....and I specifically asked him the $1,000,000.00 question

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol Fox, this forum really has helped me pass the time as well as some very nice information coming across it. Hopefully we can keep each other from the darkside but I have to agree with you, Red just might start WWIII if he doesn't get a Wildcat stat.:banghead::wtf1::banghead:

Yes I am well aware of my addiction to the smilies!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
2 is what my dealer told me last week, JackRabbit....and I specifically asked him the $1,000,000.00 question
Its already been confirmed with a delivered unit that there is only 1 throttle body........................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Red you are keeping me from being an addict, its kinda like the saying you only have to run faster than the next guy type o deal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts