Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is another review of the Wildcat. I haven't had a chance to read the article yet. Funny thing is that I found the link over on the RZR forum. They had started a thread about showing up at some of the Demo rides and causing crap with the people. So I was defending the AC and go into trouble. So anyhow here is the link. Read and post back your impression from this writer.
2012 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000i H.O Ride Review | ATV SCENE Magazine - ATV Reviews, News, Racing, Scene Girls & more

Enjoy

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Good review! For an RZR owner and racer it was a fair review...any knocks he had I shared. His summary is honest and encouraging..:cool:

quote:

Verdict
I know many of you scrolled down the page to get to this part of the article. This is what we’ve all been waiting for. The bottom line is that Arctic Cat has developed a truly game-changing vehicle. Right out of the box, the Wildcat delivers unparalleled suspension and handling that allows you to effortlessly hammer through rough, whooped-out terrain. Most race cars I’ve been in can’t hold a candle to the way the Wildcat performs through whoops and g-outs. If you are a West Coast rider/racer, you need to take a serious look at the Wildcat. It would take very little effort and money to turn this vehicle into a race-winning-machine.

and he then goes on to say Northwoods trail riders, rock climbers.. terrain tamers will find the longer wheelbase challenging!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great review! It's got me excited to try this thing out. I put my deposit down several months ago figuring this suspension would be killer. Any chance they'll improve engine power before the release?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I enjoyed his comments too and coming from someone who races a RZR it was fair. I am sure excited about this weekend and getting to drive one myself.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Very nice write up that ATV Mag did on the Wildcat.......thanks for posting it Wildman......very nice review and I felt that it was very honest as well. Bottom line is he liked the machine tho he rides a RZR .

·
Registered
986 Posts
That was probably the best review I have seen and read yet. He seem to be very fair and unbiased. One sticking point I was having was "is this thing as durable as my RZR s?" I have thoroughly tested my Polaris and it has held up so well it's amazing. As long as this guy's write up is as it sounds, I will almost certainly be making my deposit at the Nov 12 LIttle Sahara ride event.

Thanks ATV scene and Wildman for posting it!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
X2 A Good One

1 - 10 of 10 Posts