Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
And even if the wife bought in on a giant shop, they fill up so quickly.

Words no man ever has spoken? I built too big of a shop.
LOL!! I can attest to that. I built a 42 x 80 shed and it still wasn't big enough. I told the wife we should have went 42 x 100 and she agreed, but I imagine it still wouldn't have been big enough. I would have just bought more stuff to put in it. LOL!!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
View attachment 212746

So to revive this old thread, Harbor Freight must have been tracking my browsing. I got the 20% off coupon and immediately decided I needed a couple of these. As soon as I go to save the coupon to my phone, they throw one more ad with them marked down further to $69 each.

The way I figure it, I can buy two for the rear of the wildcat allowing me to swing the ass end of the cat around and push it into place near the back of the 3rd stall. After assembling the two dollies, I find that they work really well for Chinese crap. They do jack the cat up easy enough that I could possibly slip the other dollies under the tires if I needed all four up.

I will report back once I give these a try. I have it on the trailer in the third stall, as the Aluma Utility trailer is easier to move. But the boat is going in storage soon and the sleds will be coming out. So garage space will be at a premium very quickly.

More to come...
I have those exact dolly's and they work great. Sorry, no pics in use. P.S. My cat lives life in a two car garage with all my tools. Couldn't live with out those dollys.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts