Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 wildcat x. I’m having problems with the axles pulling out and twisting the boots and setting back in again. Eventually ruining them everyone I jump anything. Has anyone else had problems like this if so what can I do to fix it?

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts
Do your axles have the c clips in the channel near the end of the axle?

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts
Yes they do. And now one axle pulled out and the clip is gone.
You'll have to get a new clip. I'm not sure why they're pulling out though? Had a friend that had one pull out, by the time he stopped, no clip. I'm not sure if it fell off, or never had one? He bought a new axle, put it in, never had another issue.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That the annoying part is I just put new axles in a month ago. It happens every time I jump something and land the down pressure pushes the tires out further and the axles spin for a second then pop back it. I talked to a dealer and he told me that’s a big problem with them.

·
Administrator
27,995 Posts
That the annoying part is I just put new axles in a month ago. It happens every time I jump something and land the down pressure pushes the tires out further and the axles spin for a second then pop back it. I talked to a dealer and he told me that’s a big problem with them.
Ah, I missed the jumping part of it. You must be launching pretty good!

I would recommend you look into a good set of rear limiting straps. Get the ones specific to the Wildcat if possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts