Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
If I remember correctly you have install a fuse for the corresponding plug in the fuse box...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Put in the fuses and install the rocker switch to the corresponding harness plug behind the dash

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Do a search. One of our forum members recently summarized the process very nicely, along with locations for the switches and the pigtails for the devices you are adding.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried putting fuse in then plugging into port b2 b3 between seats didnt work must have to hook up in front with rocker switch plus add fuse to work I guess i just wanted to use the plug between seats for power no rocker thanks for all the responses

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Yup, those circuits are designed to have a switch and a fuse.

At the corresponding switch connector, the black wire is ground, for the light inside the switch. Don't use it. Make a jumper that connects the other two wires and the circuit will be hot when the key is on.

Reactions: SJs

·
Registered
9 Posts
I posted a video on Youtube. The B series plugs are located under the hood near the center of the dash where the knock outs are located. They are labeled B1, B2, and B3. Locate the B2 or B3 plug, remove the bag push teh plug through a knockout on the dash and plug in a switch (8 pin or 10 pin) that connects terminal 2 to termical 3. Press plug back into knockout. The B plugs share a common relay with 30 amp fuse.
Power will flow through the switch and back to the fuse between the seats. The fuse feeds the corresponding SAE plug. I posted a video on YouTube with a link to the wiring diagram,

Reactions: SJs
1 - 7 of 7 Posts