Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems I have a bent back rim, it's not much but enough to see in the review mirrors. I can't feel it as in any vibration even at 60 mph. Does it matter?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bent rim is a bad description, the rim has a wobble to it.

·
Administrator
27,733 Posts
Either you have a bent rim, or your wheel bearing is going.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either you have a bent rim, or your wheel bearing is going.
I removed the wheel from the passenger side and switched it with the drivers side, now the drivers side has a wobble so it's not bearings it's for sure the rim.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought an ebay special rim to replace mine. Hard to believe that rim could get bent they seem very solid.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had the tire mounted and I just went for a ride, still wobbling!!! ****, I spent my money on nothing. I guess the only other option is the tire is bad, maybe broken belts?

It's not bearings, I can switch rear tires and the wobble remains with the same tire and the other tire runs true no matter the side it's on.

Original tires.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Country Cat had a TERRIFIC price on KMC wheels and tires for trails & sports.15", IIRC. mtgott scored a set.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New tires will be here Monday, might as well take off the old ones.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I give the SunF A043 XC tires an A++ for ride and handling off road and on. Climbing in 4wd low they did just fine, I didn't get stuck and they grabbed and got me over rocks that were testing my skid plates. I have zero regrets buying these tires and would recommend them to my mother is she needed tires for her SxS 😅

1 - 16 of 16 Posts