Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a Canadian source for the Bad Dawg cargo box that I would like to install in my 2018 WC X LTD. The Bad Dawg website says "Applicability: 2012-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X" so I am a little nervous that the fitment doesn't say 2018. I assume that there have been no changes to the rear cargo bin on the Wildcat since the 2012 WC 1000 days ... is that correct? I've done a search here and can't find any confirmation so I'm putting the question out to the experts!

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Same from 12 to 19

·
Registered
778 Posts
Anothing thing you could do for peace of mind is get the part number of the bed for a 12, 16, and/ or 17 and compare that with the part number for an 18. If they're the same, I would be confident there's no changes. If they're different... that's up to you. Check Country Cat for the part numbers.

Reactions: mbrandt1402

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
If you look up a part by supplying the p/n, you'll get a "Where Used" button. That will show a list of AC machines that use that part. Just yesterday I checked the XX front suspension bushing. Every Wildcat uses the same bushing, so the longer (and cheaper!) bushing I identified when re-building the control arms on my X will work on my XX.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trigger has been pulled! I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trigger has been pulled! I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives.
Got the Bad Dawg cargo box in for my 2018 WC X LTD (thanks Terry Cutter!) ... the dry fit looks good! I think Bad Dawg has just finished a production run because the box seems more available!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts