Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered the bandit springs and shipped to Canada?Wondering what shipping costs are. Also wondering if I should upgrade clutch I have 27 inch tires should be good just considering benefits of the dalton clutch.

·
Registered
289 Posts
From what I have read you don't need to upgrade clutch for 27" tires. I have 28" tires and noticed no difference. I did install the speedwerx secondary spring. That defiantly changed the way it accelerated and seemed to make engagement smoother.

Reactions: Kraymur

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
We have the speedwerx secondary spring with a Dalton kit in the primary. The Dalton offers much better engagement and of course tuneability, really do recommend the Dalton

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Now just need to decide to go with medium or heavy springs

·
Registered
289 Posts
heavy, the ride isn't too rough. build it to handle the weight of 2 people and gear

Reactions: Kraymur and mtgott

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm sure I bought my springs on ebay but you may have to go direct to bandit now.. Worth the $ totally. I have the mediums but would probably go heavy set if I did it again, you can still set up how you want for ride quality and get the GC you need. Dalton kit will give you big improvement regardless of tire size. After putting mine in and tuning up and down, you would see gains even with stock tires imo. And have speedwerx sec spring in also. Already had it so if you don't the Dalton sec spring will also help with engine braking etc..

Reactions: mtgott and DeanTeck
1 - 13 of 13 Posts