Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Totaled my machine before I could install these, brand new in box, full set of (×4) Bandit UTV Suspension upgrade shock springs for my wildcat trail.
Med rate, replaces stock springs, slides right over the fox shocks or standard stock shocks.
Higher quality upgraded springs, eliminates the factory sag that keeps coming back forcing more preload, lifts machine back up to stock clearance height without having to over preload keeping ride plush.
A must for anyone planning on running bigger heaver tires or installing the available lift kit, or to just to fix the common factory spring sagging problem. Makes the ride and ground clearance better than when new. I'm looking for $180 + shipping or you pickup. Paid over $230, my loss your gain. Msg if interested. Please help me recover my losses! Other stuff available too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Totaled my machine before I could install these, brand new in box, full set of (×4) Bandit UTV Suspension upgrade shock springs for my wildcat trail.
Med rate, replaces stock springs, slides right over the fox shocks or standard stock shocks.
Higher quality upgraded springs, eliminates the factory sag that keeps coming back forcing more preload, lifts machine back up to stock clearance height without having to over preload keeping ride plush.
A must for anyone planning on running bigger heaver tires or installing the available lift kit, or to just to fix the common factory spring sagging problem. Makes the ride and ground clearance better than when new. I'm looking for $180 + shipping or you pickup. Paid over $230, my loss your gain. Msg if interested. Please help me recover my losses! Other stuff available too.
Where are you located? Also how would you ship them? Very intrested.
Mackenna

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that was a task, but I figured out how to stuff the perfect flat rate box after wrapping them tight with bubble wrap. And they got there in perfect condition. Yes shipping was looking tough do weight. And yes, unfortunately this means they have been sold. But thankfully, because Bandit UTV suspension are uncaring people and I'd never buy anything from them again. Their customer service is terrible and they seem like a very amateur operation that doesn't care about repeat business. Beware! All sales with them are really final. And their so called 10 day return policy is from time of order and then they take 8-9 dates to get them to you. So you can't realistically return anything in time. They know this based on their attitude about returns and will not get back to anyone leaving messages or emails to extend that time. Poor company to deal with. FYI.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem. Still can't figure out how delete post, do you know? Lol
I do have a brand new hard top roof too if I could figure out how to get it to ya..... ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts