Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am not new to the site, just been a voyeur for about 90 days. :cool:
I only found out about the Wildcat because of the show Pawn Stars, of all things..... how depressing. Didn't know what the dude was referring to when selling his XP for a major loss.
Now I am well informed on the Wildcat and looking to possibly buy one. I was too busy gaining knowledge on how to build a motorcycle powered buggy (already bought a wrecked 2008 Yamaha FZ1 donor) and lost touch with production built SxS's. Weighing all options it is a time-vs-money scenario and the amount saved by building a buggy is lost in the build time for something that will only be 2wd. Am I willing to step up and pay a little more to have 4wd? You bet your ass! 4wd is priceless....... so is reverse!
I am hopefully headed to Salem, Or. this weekend to sit in a unit they are getting on Fri. If all goes well I will get some pics and provide feedback.
I am in Washington state so it will be quite the journey but worth it when spending that much coin!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the crack house...well thats probably only me thats in there...anyways..

Warning: Waiting on your wildcat may or may not cause crack syndrome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys........ I guess crack is slightly better than the alternative of playing with the Tug Toner for the next couple months!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Lmao!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
This Tug Toner vid is going on Facebook now, I have a group of friends that do nothing but workout all the time they live for exercise and I am gonna post this up as a new revolutionary workout tool for them to check into LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are out of control !!!!!!

Welcome to the site, Lab.....not sure that ya want to hang here...it's getting very werd
:pat:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lab...it is not too late to turn back. It ain't right in these parts.
RPM, thanks for providing some caution to this addiction. I have been told, like many, I am stubborn and can't be told anything.......... which is probably why the above provides such humor......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts