Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I tried reaching Ken again today by phone. It went to voicemail and the shop line always answers as 'this user's mailbox isn't set up'. Again, this is all strange to me. I did confirm that Push is releasing an ECU flash using the Precision EFI tool, after talking to the folks at Precision. However, I can`t reach Push to purchase a flash or anything else. My shop is telling me they have no interest working with Push if they can't be reached? I think it is time to move to plan B. It is now closing in on a month of where is Waldo. He fell off the grid, on my account, on aprox. the 24th of September. I had talked to him on the 23rd and followed up on the 24th, when the no response started. I wish Push well- I hope nothing bad happened. But there are too many question to follow this track, at this point.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I saw a "Push" turbo rep at the SSSS in the Gordon display talking about the new car/motor. Not sure who it was...maybe RG grabbed him for his stuff and he is too busy for the unwashed masses...LOL.

·
Vendor
182 Posts
We have learned that it is not just getting more cool fresh air into the housing. It is also making it easier to move that heated air out of the clutch housing. We modified a stock back cover and made our own exit to allow for this. May be something else for you to try.

75266223_528201387912888_267446277787090944_n.jpg

Nate
Alba Racing

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We have learned that it is not just getting more cool fresh air into the housing. It is also making it easier to move that heated air out of the clutch housing. We modified a stock back cover and made our own exit to allow for this. May be something else for you to try.

View attachment 244039

Nate
Alba Racing
That looks like a good idea, I might try something like that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
I tried reaching Ken again today by phone. It went to voicemail and the shop line always answers as 'this user's mailbox isn't set up'. Again, this is all strange to me. I did confirm that Push is releasing an ECU flash using the Precision EFI tool, after talking to the folks at Precision. However, I can`t reach Push to purchase a flash or anything else. My shop is telling me they have no interest working with Push if they can't be reached? I think it is time to move to plan B. It is now closing in on a month of where is Waldo. He fell off the grid, on my account, on aprox. the 24th of September. I had talked to him on the 23rd and followed up on the 24th, when the no response started. I wish Push well- I hope nothing bad happened. But there are too many question to follow this track, at this point.
I saw Ken was down at Windrock with the Wildcat Riders group over the end of last week and weekend so it doesn't seem as if anything bad happened, other than his customer service lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
He is not even answering calls from the textron distributors here at Ecuador, they bought several kits from him and they are having some problems tunning the cars but the guy won't show up at all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts