Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
are they just the muffler or complete pipes and muffler set? cant tell from pics.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you guys not see it? It's a full exhaust in the vid because the head pipes aren't ceramic coated like the factory ones.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i am getting old, the eyes are the first to go.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Reactions: pawnman

·
Registered
945 Posts
Not me, Pawn....it was my hair......damn it anyhow!!!!!! I like the looks of the exhaust, but may be a tad to loud for me...
I kinda like to sneak around..
:wall:...:joint:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I emailed big gun to yesterday and they emailed me back said they will have a true dual set up and a slipon said the will start mass producing them in two or three weeks

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
It's a shame they felt compelled to omit the stock cermamic headers for their own stainless. Unless it has tuning benefits with a different diameter that is proven to have power gain, then they just went backwards. As I mentioned in a past post, these companies have habits of offering 'full kits' for big bucks when the stock components or pieces of it are as good or better. When Mike Young started Big Gun, I had a lot of respect for the product. He was a great MX competitor and went full speed on development of the product and brand when he broke his back. Since selling it to Paul Rivera, the company went glitz and marketing rather than R&D. I think its under new ownership again, so maybe they have changed back to what earned them a nice reputation in the beginning. I do like the way they sound.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Not me, Pawn....it was my hair......damn it anyhow!!!!!! I like the looks of the exhaust, but may be a tad to loud for me...
I kinda like to sneak around..
:wall:...:joint:
I'm with you on that, it sounds good, but way too loud for my taste. I love that look and I would deal with the loudness if someone shows me some dyno before and afters.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sounds just like a harley to me, I like it but it is kinda loud. I must be gettin old.

Reactions: Full Of Mud

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I need help with my 2015 wildcat 1000x I bought the big gun evo u dual exhaust and it doesn’t have a o2 sensor bung what am I suppose to do with the o2 sensor ? Do I weld a bung in and if so what pipe and or do you just delete it ? Any help would be appreciated

·
Administrator
27,991 Posts
Hey I need help with my 2015 wildcat 1000x I bought the big gun evo u dual exhaust and it doesn’t have a o2 sensor bung what am I suppose to do with the o2 sensor ? Do I weld a bung in and if so what pipe and or do you just delete it ? Any help would be appreciated
Welcome bigturcat. It would probably be better in the future to just start a new thread, than piggyback off a 6 year old thread. Hopefully any members with a Big Gun will respond....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where do I find out how to start a new thread ? And thanks for the response

Welcome bigturcat. It would probably be better in the future to just start a new thread, than piggyback off a 6 year old thread. Hopefully any members with a Big Gun will respond....[/QUOTE]

·
Administrator
27,991 Posts
Where do I find out how to start a new thread ? And thanks for the response

Welcome bigturcat. It would probably be better in the future to just start a new thread, than piggyback off a 6 year old thread. Hopefully any members with a Big Gun will respond....
[/QUOTE]

That's easy. Click the forum tab on the green header bar. That will bring you to all the sub-sections. Scroll down to a sub-section you want to put a new thread in, this one could be put in a few different ones, but let's just say Wildcat Performance Modifications. Click it, and then there will be a little green box that says - start a new thread. Click it, put your title in, and your post.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bought mine abt 3 months ago along w/ the big guns fuel programmer. It’s loud but w/ the fuel programmer tweaked I picked up a noticeable amount of hp through the midrange.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts