Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
[EDIT] All of the full hookup sites are booked at Wild Bill's. We won't be attending unless someone drops out.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Is it still possible to get a street legal license for our UTV's in the Deadwood Highway Dept. office for $25.00?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
[EDIT] All of the full hookup sites are booked at Wild Bill's. We won't be attending unless someone drops out.
Mark, right areound the corner from wild bills is steel wheel, has a lot of camper spots also. I could be wrong, but thinking there is a campground across the road from wild bills too.

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Thanks for the info. Steel Wheel is sold out for full hookups, which we will need since we want to spend the full week. I'll look at other options.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks for the info. Steel Wheel is sold out for full hookups, which we will need since we want to spend the full week. I'll look at other options.
Just north of Steel Wheel is the "Fish N Fry" campground and a little farther south is Hidden Valley and Creekside campgrounds, all have RV hook ups. I can't vouch for any of them though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is it still possible to get a street legal license for our UTV's in the Deadwood Highway Dept. office for $25.00?
Here's the .pdf form you'll need to fill out with dates and everything else and mail to them using the treasurers office address on top of the form(affidavit), Its like an "intransit plate" for Lawrence County and a fee of $1.00 per day, not to exceed 15 days.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I just called and made my reservations for arrival on the 15th and departure on the 20th for site #19. It is going to be a long wait!
Looks like we're going to be neighbors! You're correct... It's going to be a long wait.

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Hey, if anyone has to cancel, let me know. I haven't found full hookups in any of the nearby campgrounds for the full week.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Gate Crasher, looking forward to meeting and riding with you and all the other attendees.
Well, This is our first time also. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone and riding some new trails, The area looks outrageous.

Reactions: dspete05

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Say Roy, reserve a little BS time for Terri and I to discuss Wyoming with you.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
No problem Mark, always have time to BS with you guys. How's the weather up there?
Right now, sunny and 27 below zero. It looks like we may get a break after next Wed. How are you guys doing out there?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Right now, sunny and 27 below zero. It looks like we may get a break after next Wed. How are you guys doing out there?
We are warmer than you are, it's only 10 below here, still snowing lightly. We have probably received 6-7 inches of snow so far but it is very dry powder type. Verlla & I are doing fine, she got her two covid shots and I have had the first one. I have been busy converting my machine shop over to a wood shop, keeps me busy and out of her hair. Sounds like the guys here are going to go back to the Hills this springs again, this time I think we will trailer our rides so we have more time to ride in the Hills. You and Teri stay warm and healthy. Hopefully the whole gang will be able to show up to this years Clowder so we can all razz Dean and Darcy.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
We've had very little snow this year, maybe 4 inches on the ground now. We had the one 10 inch storm early this winter and not much since which is kind of scary with this cold because of septic systems freezing up. Keep our fingers crossed we have never had a problem and don't want one. Trail is in the shed with no shocks on it, ordered and received Bandit shocks and springs for it but it's going to have to get a lot warmer before I worry about install. I've had first shot and scheduled for second Mar 4th. not sure when Terri will be able to get hers, too young I guess. You guys take care and be well

·
Premium Member
7,799 Posts
hey mark, down south its partly cloudy, 79*, 66% humidity with rain forecast this weekend...a/c's running like crazy...

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
hey mark, down south its partly cloudy, 79*, 66% humidity with rain forecast this weekend...a/c's running like crazy...
Guess the good weather isn't going to reach you huh? How's everything going for you two? I'm doing my best hibernating bear imitation, we're supposed to be up near freezing later next week so will have to hold out till then. Supposed to be 30 something below tonight so have to hold out another few days. Take care and be safe

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Well we are going to try this again. Hopefully no emergencies. We really missed you guys last year! We don't need full hook ups for our trailer so we are in #8. June can't come soon enough!
Don't forget the banner, looking forward to seeing you guys

21 - 40 of 73 Posts