Wildcat Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
dastew, THANK YOU for posting that info. Also, a thank you to Jim and Mary, who were willing to give us their space and move to another campsite. When I called a few weeks ago, I was told they were completely sold out of full hookup sites, but obviously there was some sort of miscommunication. 30 amp at that time of year will do nicely for us. The 13th was booked, but we have a reservation arriving on 6/14 and departing 6/20.

As before, we will stop in Lovell, WY to visit the Prior Mtn wild horses either before or after our week in SD. We do a loop up and down and the ride itself is fun - nothing too challenging, but rough enough to keep the soccer-mom SUVs out. The horses are spectacular. We will be staying at the Horseshoe Bend campground in the Bighorn Canyon Recreation Area. I'll wait a few days before we make reservations at Horseshoe Bend in case someone wants to join us there.

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
just a heads up...just spoke with keith at wild bills...they will have 4 new cabins available during the time we're having the clowder...make that 3 cabins as we're arriving june 14th and leaving june 21st...the other 3 cabins are available june 14th but have to be vacated on june 20th...only 6 days...these cabins are being finished up now and don't show on their website or on the map...they're over by rv sites 59 thru 63 on the map so not too far from the 14 - 22 block of sites...

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Since this is our first rodeo... Wondering is it is Kosher to bring some stuff/parts to the Clowder that are gathering dust in my garage? You can see most of what I'm bringing @
Spring Cleaning 2fer sale..
in the for sale area of the forum. (BTW... The adjustable seat bases are still in my garage) Disregard all prices... we can talk about them over a glass around the fire. ;)

Reactions: mtgott
61 - 63 of 63 Posts