121 - 140 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Remember Mark, Dean is from Florida now so he is a want to beo_O

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
if i looked like tom selleck or sam elliott in their youth i might go with the cowboy look...but goin' on 74yoa, 6' and 225lbs i wear baggy tee's and relaxed fit jeans...in my worn out heart i'm a cowboy...in colorado and florida it is wannabe as well...but then we all know about dem texans...

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Want to be/wannabe this Texan got his point across and got that old man's blood pressure up..lol

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
if i looked like tom selleck or sam elliott in their youth i might go with the cowboy look...but goin' on 74yoa, 6' and 225lbs i wear baggy tee's and relaxed fit jeans...in my worn out heart i'm a cowboy...in colorado and florida it is wannabe as well...but then we all know about dem texans...
Still just a kid, talk to me when you grow up

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
hey thomas, in the event of no rain before we arrive could you ride the trails with a pull behind irrigation tank to knock down the dust a bit for us?...much appreciated as usual for all you do...heh heh...
I think we should equip Thomas with a spray tank and let him lead the rides

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Wow...we leave in a week or less! Can't believe it's almost here! Btw...Thomas...I'll supply some beer to go with that water tank. Glad you volunteered. I do have a request...seeing as the tank will slow you down could you get up at 6am before the ride and wet down the trail? Your the best Thomas!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Machine is tore apart, sway bar bushings and mounts are broke, had to remove the interior to get to the back of the bolts. Bad part is, I'm leaving today(friday) to go deliver in TN on Monday. Hope I get back in time to put everything back together. Wish I had some chez curds to go with my "WHINE" ..... see you all soon, with or without a machine.

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Machine is tore apart, sway bar bushings and mounts are broke, had to remove the interior to get to the back of the bolts. Bad part is, I'm leaving today(friday) to go deliver in TN on Monday. Hope I get back in time to put everything back together. Wish I had some chez curds to go with my "WHINE" ..... see you all soon, with or without a machine.
anyone have an extra rig to bring for thomas?

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
If he can get his X and the parts to the campground early in the week, I think we could get it all sorted out during the week. If the campground would let us work on it, that is.

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
If he can get his X and the parts to the campground early in the week, I think we could get it all sorted out during the week. If the campground would let us work on it, that is.
set up an enclosed canopy on the rv site and they'll never know better...i'll buy the beer while you guys turn wrenches but you can't drink any of it until after the wrenches are laid down...

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
set up an enclosed canopy on the rv site and they'll never know better...i'll buy the beer while you guys turn wrenches but you can't drink any of it until after the wrenches are laid down...
We should be there sometime after noon Sat the 12th, have tools will travel. BTW I'm always laying wrenches down and can't find them

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
... BTW I'm always laying wrenches down and can't find them
Try moving from a house w/ garage and a small storage shed to a house w/ garage & cellar, plus a shop. I've had to replace stuff that I know I have, but can't find. Currently it is the small bucket of lug nuts I was going to give away. I've held off mentioning that, 'cause I know many of you are only coming for the free stuff. [eyeroll]

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Hey... The small bucket of lug-nuts are at least 2 shot of Peanut Butter Whiskey subject.

121 - 140 of 189 Posts