Wildcat Forum banner

141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
That is what you and I said last year when Mark and Terry corrupted us.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Try moving from a house w/ garage and a small storage shed to a house w/ garage & cellar, plus a shop. I've had to replace stuff that I know I have, but can't find. Currently it is the small bucket of lug nuts I was going to give away. I've held off mentioning that, 'cause I know many of you are only coming for the free stuff. [eyeroll]
boonedog will probably cancel out

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Yeah, you all know those kind of people. That will do anything for the free stuff, Listen to a sales pitch for a Time share, Travel 1000+ miles for a bucket of lug-nuts.
Oh and Mt, Mary and I need this trip this year so if we have to cancel it will be from a force of nature.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
if interested i can bring the following to the clowder for anyone needing items for their xx...they will be priced right if interested...

center and rear skids (like new as trail armor skids installed shortly after buying xx) 6406-287, 9506-208 w/foam panel 0417-063...

textron front bumper, black 2436-430...no dings, just needs cleaning...changed out as i went with the a/c front bumper w/winch mount...

textron spare tire carrier 2436-455, brand new, can't use as i have ryfab cargo box...

2 - kit, half shaft rears 2502-709 (replaced w/latest axles)...were working fine when replaced last year...

not sure if i have room but also have the textron oem driver/passenger seats as prp seats went in when picking up the xx...minus the seat frames...9506-150, 151,152,153...(just toosh and back)

·
Premium Member
2,485 Posts
To Dean's list of XX stuff, I can add the Deluxe bimini soft top (the standard one doesn't have panels that unzip and roll-up to make a sort of sunroof), and the OEM half windshield. Both were removed at under 10 miles. I might bring the top, but won't bother with the half windshield unless someone is interested.

And we leave in 4 days!

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
To Dean's list of XX stuff, I can add the Deluxe bimini soft top (the standard one doesn't have panels that unzip and roll-up to make a sort of sunroof), and the OEM half windshield. Both were removed at under 10 miles. I might bring the top, but won't bother with the half windshield unless someone is interested.

And we leave in 4 days!
hey mark, are we the only ones with xx's...might not be any takers...

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Machine is tore apart, sway bar bushings and mounts are broke, had to remove the interior to get to the back of the bolts. Bad part is, I'm leaving today(friday) to go deliver in TN on Monday. Hope I get back in time to put everything back together. Wish I had some chez curds to go with my "WHINE" ..... see you all soon, with or without a machine.
You know I'll have you covered with the cheese curds.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thomas....still haven't fixed mine either. We'll be there Saturday morning. We can drink beer....maybe fix the machines....maybe just drink beer.
not sure if its the shocks or not, major pounding, clunking in the back. Took the shocks off and separated the springs, seems like the actual shock is working fine, no leaks either. Disassembled the knuckles with the bushings that hold the trailing arms and they looked and felt great. My sway bar was found to be rattling (so I removed it) not sure if that's the pounding. won't know till i get home and reassemble the shocks.

To all listening ..... Bring me my Gluten Free BEER; Omission lager(yellow label). Hard to find up in this area.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We received our road permits today by email. Picking up trail permits at Steel Wheel on the way. Starting to get excited. Now to figure out what to bring for the pot luck.... And we won't forget the banner. Since having to cancel last year we are really looking forward to coming back to the Black Hills. Can't wait to see the friends we met in '19 and make some new ones in '21.

BTW we will be bringing 2 XX's this time.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
We received our road permits today by email. Picking up trail permits at Steel Wheel on the way. Starting to get excited. Now to figure out what to bring for the pot luck.... And we won't forget the banner. Since having to cancel last year we are really looking forward to coming back to the Black Hills. Can't wait to see the friends we met in '19 and make some new ones in '21.

BTW we will be bringing 2 XX's this time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Found a return load from Jefferson, GA back to Rapid City, SD (extremely unusual), will be delivering this week in order to be home in time for next weeks FESTIVITIES. Enough time to hopefully figure out the machine but definitely enough time to smoke up some ribs for the potluck, unless no one wants ribs.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Verlla says that she is happy to hear that and she loves your ribs.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Well, everything up to speed, started the truck Monday morning and got a diesel exhaust fluid system error, dealer at first said it would be next week untill I cried and begged I had to leave Friday on vacation. Left the truck and they called later and said they had the part and would be $562 to fix, I told them to get it done. Talked to them yesterday and they said it will be done Thursday replacing the whole tank assembly at no charge to me, I'll believe it when I get it back, that never happens to me.,

141 - 160 of 188 Posts