Wildcat Forum banner

161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Found a return load from Jefferson, GA back to Rapid City, SD (extremely unusual), will be delivering this week in order to be home in time for next weeks FESTIVITIES. Enough time to hopefully figure out the machine but definitely enough time to smoke up some ribs for the potluck, unless no one wants ribs.
Hey Thomas, I don't know when you'll be back next week, but Brenda and I will be out there Sunday. If I can help you with anything, let me know and we'll stop in to say hi and maybe have a cocktail or two. 🍻

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Well, everything up to speed, started the truck Monday morning and got a diesel exhaust fluid system error, dealer at first said it would be next week untill I cried and begged I had to leave Friday on vacation. Left the truck and they called later and said they had the part and would be $562 to fix, I told them to get it done. Talked to them yesterday and they said it will be done Thursday replacing the whole tank assembly at no charge to me, I'll believe it when I get it back, that never happens to me.,
thanks a lot for the good luck mark…found a small pancake sized puddle of red fluid from under our truck…one of the 3 allison transmission coolant lines is leaking where the rubber line meets the crimped metal tubing…our mechanic is replacing all 3 of the lines today…it’s always something…

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Thomas, I don't know when you'll be back next week, but Brenda and I will be out there Sunday. If I can help you with anything, let me know and we'll stop in to say hi and maybe have a cocktail or two. 🍻
Made it back and delivered Wed. afternoon (6/9), diving in on SxS today, you're more than welcome to stop by and "help" with the consumption or, I mean, crank wrenches on the machine. Its been a couple years.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Anything for a friend Dean, hope yours comes out as good as mine. Looked kind of iffy for the trip for a while there

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Found a return load from Jefferson, GA back to Rapid City, SD (extremely unusual), will be delivering this week in order to be home in time for next weeks FESTIVITIES. Enough time to hopefully figure out the machine but definitely enough time to smoke up some ribs for the potluck, unless no one wants ribs.
Thomas, maybe you'll need to do a test batch of the ribs first? I'll take one for the team and sample them. See you Saturday!

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
Anything for a friend Dean, hope yours comes out as good as mine. Looked kind of iffy for the trip for a while there
not concerned about the cost at our end just glad it was caught before going out on us somewhere in the middle of no where...hope to see everyone come monday p.m....

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Hey Mark
Are you going to bring name tags again. I am not sure if I'll remember what some people like Dean,Darcy or Thomas look like since it's been so long.

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
ya, right jim...you won't remember us since last september when seeing us at the color tour...haaaaa...

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Well we never saw you ride in Colorado.We just heard rumors of your existence. Just like Big Foot. Lol

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
you're right there...a visit to the hospital with a kidney stone did me in for the rest of the tour...at least down to 1 in each after starting off with 6 in each...maybe i can shake the last ones loose in the hills...naw, forget i said that!...

·
Premium Member
7,881 Posts
to help you out a bit mark...it will be mark b and billie jean, dean and danny, roy and brenda, jim and verlla, thomas and mary, mark g and melissa, darcy and shaundra, dave and terri...who am i missing?...

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
you're missing a bunch of people.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
I'll bring name tags, you'll have to fill them out yourselves

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Made it back and delivered Wed. afternoon (6/9), diving in on SxS today, you're more than welcome to stop by and "help" with the consumption or, I mean, crank wrenches on the machine. Its been a couple years.
I'll be there to "help" you with what ever I can. LOL!!! It's been to long, look forward to seeing you and Melissa again. I'll call you after we're out there and set-up. Oh and I have the most important thing bought today, 9 pounds of various flavors of Wisconsin cheese curds!!

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
The journey begins. See y'all tomorrow afternoon/evening hopefully.

161 - 180 of 188 Posts