Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m gonna do my best to articulate what I need in this message. Recently my nut and bolt and all the spacers fell off on what I think is called a tie rod. I can easily find the bolt and nut from a store. I’m not sure about the spacers. Please advise on where I can find these parts and what they are called.

2016 4x1000

Paul
Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Tread

·
Administrator
27,969 Posts
Try Rocky Mountain ATV. They have an OEM parts section for all manufacturers. They have a microfiche for every year / every model. Pretty simple to find any part you need. Whether it's in stock or not though is an entirely different story. You might need to wait.

·
Registered
2021 Wildcat XX
50 Posts
I’m gonna do my best to articulate what I need in this message. Recently my nut and bolt and all the spacers fell off on what I think is called a tie rod. I can easily find the bolt and nut from a store. I’m not sure about the spacers. Please advise on where I can find these parts and what they are called.

2016 4x1000

Paul
View attachment 253269
Support your local brick and motor shop, they will gladly look up the right parts to keep you going.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Support your local brick and motor shop, they will gladly look up the right parts to keep you going.
I need something like this from ebay, but I'm not sure exactly what I need.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2021 Wildcat XX
50 Posts
I think I need something closer to this. My inner diameter is 10mm. I need to measure my outer diameter

Is your setup stock or aftermarket?

·
Registered
35 Posts

2016 4x1000

Paul
View attachment 253269

2016 4x1000

Paul
View attachment 253269
Go to Fastenal looking for the spacers. If no luck you have 2 options. One, get a piece of pipe and cut to the needed length. Second, use flat washers. Just stack them together too achieve your desired width. From personal experience I know this works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts