Wildcat Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Congratulations Brian. I'm sure the Wildcat community collectively thanks you for keeping the Wildcat relevant in today's RZR saturated UTV scene.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Awesome, great way to finish the season! Next year 1st for sure!
That's always the goal. Doesn't look like the 2014 Dirt Riot Schedule lines up that well between my work schedule and BITD races, but you never know.

Congrats Brian good to see a wildcat on the podium
Thanks! Hopefully we'll be able to keep it up there next year.

Congratulation Brian and Team Brave!!!!!:applaus::applaus::applaus:

Special Shout Out - :aargh4::aargh4: to the entire Team and of course your Team of supporting Vendors!!!! You all make great products that I love to buy.

Nice photo spread too - I'd like to visit a couple of those tracks and romp around. :drive::drive:

Cheers and Beers for all!! :friday::friday:
We definitely couldn't do it without the help of a lot of folks. I was on the phone with Jim at Evolution Powersports and Mark at MLS Powersports throughout the year to get situated with parts. Don't hesitate to give either company as they've got great prices on aftermarket parts and UTVs!

Congratulations Brian. I'm sure the Wildcat community collectively thanks you for keeping the Wildcat relevant in today's RZR saturated UTV scene.
Definitely appreciate that comment. We are definitely few and far between compared to all the 900s and 1k's out there. Hopefully Wildcat aftermarket support will grow to the level of RZR's offerings these days.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts