Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know AC has 2 bumpers to choose from, but I don't like the steel one, and the aluminum while looking good, doesn't offer a ton of protection. Anyone else have any bumper designs, prototypes etc out yet that anyone has seen? In the past I loved TMW Offroad's stuff for my RZR, but they aren't showing much interest as of yet other than wheel spacers. I'd love to see something from Benchmark or UTV inc?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
didnt Johnny put Some Pics Up Of Some Bumpers He Was Working On

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Oh My It Work :cool:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I had bumpers on both my previous Prowlers, but mostly for looks I guess. I will just refrain from smashing into things with my new Wildcat. Full of Mud on the other hand.................

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Oh so you are willing to smash into Full of Mud. :nzd:
No........well yes.......But that's not my point. He needs all kinds of bumpers for his ride. He took on a tree on day one. Who knows what else he has taken out by now. I saw his video. I bet there isn't a mailbox left standing on his street......

·
Registered
945 Posts
And if there is, it's because the peep's MADE him put them back up!!!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yep.........UTV....but I can't find the thread where Johnny started the bumper build...:pat::fragez::wht:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Tx do you just lie when it suits you or is it natural. Inquiring minds sir!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I don't lie, period. I'll give the truth even if it hurts, telling lies wastes too much memory and I would rather fill my head with good info than keep track of lies told. I don't know how people do it and I do not care to know. My sister was an incredible liar, I saw her in action one time telling lies to our grandmother and it sounded so good that I nearly believed it as I heard it and I knew she was telling lies the entire time.

Like I said I call it as I see and and I don't lie, if I tell you a horny toad can pull a freight train you should get the harness cause it is fixin to happen.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Way to ruin a funny. I mean wow, went way overboard. You sir failed. The whole comment was directed at the "when possible" part because when possible you show your ass lol. It makes me chuckle, wtb old Tx back, now get back to yourself thank you in advance.

failed.jpg LOL I will probably catch hell for that one..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts