Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am new to the site and recently purchased a 2012 1000i H.O., its pretty much stock with the exception of an under-hood winch.
I am not new to outdoor toys, but i am new to side by sides....so far its a blast!
I have been "creeping" the site for some time now looking for tips and tricks and really enjoy it, so i decided it was time to join.
Im hoping everyone will have lots of input on what mods to make, etc... I am planning on attempting the turning radius, snorkels and 3" lift mods (wife and $$ permitting lol) in the spring...i dont have a garage, and its too damn cold out to work outside ?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
WELCOME TO THE CATHOUSE MY FRIEND!!!!!!! Lot of good guys here with a lot of knowhow, don't be afraid to ask question , by the way I have a 2012 also

Reactions: raynmary

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am considering harnesses, not sure its in the budget...lol
I read somewhere on here, and can see how, the snorkel may interfere with harnesses and vice versa, so may consider both at the same time, if i can find harnesses at a decent price.

·
Administrator
27,658 Posts
Welcome Kevmax1975. I always recommend harnesses and a harness bar. Budget or not. Harnesses will save your life, a snorkel will allow you to go in deep water. As this is your first SXS, most newbies roll over doing less than 5 mph. Don't let it be you. Don't do donuts, sure way to go over.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Harness and Harness bar should be number 1 in your budget! Then work on the other mods!

As Hollywood said the Harness will save your life!

You will find a great bunch of people here willing to help you with anything!

Reactions: Hollywood
1 - 6 of 6 Posts