Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else have this problem? I cannot see videos on my iphone on this website, but yet I can see all the videos on the rzr forum, what gives?

Shredder

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's `not my iphone it's only this website.... i can see videos on all other websites so the problem has to be with wildcat forums. net

·
Registered
4 Posts
I talked to 4 nines last week sometime and he said he was working on it. Iphones and iPads cant see the videos because it converts them to flash. Hopefully he will do something about it.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
The iPhone is the problem not the site the iPhone cannot handle flash, complain to Apple. You just "think" you can see all other videos on all other sites but the truth is you never have been able to see ALL other videos at all other sites because the iPhone cannot do flash.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
There is a free browser too, a simple google search will solve your problem.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think we need to look further into donkeys breakthrough...its not often he is gonna realize he is the problem! We should exploit this lol

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think we need to look further into donkeys breakthrough...its not often he is gonna realize he is the problem! We should exploit this lol
Totally agree....lets do it, but we won't let him know!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts