Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks from down-under
I've recently come to own a Pace Wildcat Z1
joined the Oz Racing community CAMS and had my 1st off road event this last weekend 28th sep
was a 410km race,completed 174 of them, battery and sway bar damaged, as well as rubbish intercoms,but gave it a good crack and will get more hours seat time and get used the car
already seen a variant of a aftermarket sway bar on here..
will stay tuned and HI! 71346150_129724328420847_1845054715558100992_o.jpg

CASH is the 1st initial of each of our family members
Clare my partner Ava my daughter Sean my son and myself Haydn Clare Ava Sean Haydn
So be it....sub text on top....."Spent All The" CASHRacing

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts
Welcome CASHRACING, nice that you have were able to get a Pace Z1 car! Have fun with it!

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
welcome cashracing...enjoy the site and be careful out there...

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Welcome to the liter box!

Just remember the best way to make a small fortune off of racing is to invest a large fortune in it :p

·
Administrator
27,475 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Let Er Rip!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
That first pic will win you a Wildcat of the Month!

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi thanx i had a DNF few reasons..1st battery died on me causing all kinds of alarms, started popping and backfiring a lot, next was the comms system between me and navi dropped out, and 3rd was front swaybar drop links kept snapping, for my 1st race, i only managed 175 out of 410 kms, all in all learned a lot of other stuff that needs to be used on these kinds of events, one is bring a LOT of fuel, this one sucks 3kms for per litre and only 45l long "long" range tank

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts