1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
how many miles or hours on it

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Did you check the roll over switch? Fuel pump running? Does it crank over or just not do anything?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
remove key from ignition and re install it just for the heck of it. after i laid mine over it wouldnt start, i removed key and immediately started....who knows

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
38 miles on it fuel pump run ok has gas it crank over but will not run. a$ 17000 sxs had to be pull by a $12000 sxs it 2012 run grant that make me mad

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Lucky you have plenty of other rides around there to pull the Wildcat home with! How did the suspension work while it was being towed? Was thinking I could just have an XP pull me to the top of hills that I couldn't make it up! Hope its just your tip over switch. There have been a few of those issues already. If so, easy fix and then back to herding chickens in the Wildcat.........

·
Registered
53 Posts
38 miles on it fuel pump run ok has gas it crank over but will not run. a$ 17000 sxs had to be pull by a $12000 sxs it 2012 run grant that make me mad
Mine did the same thing at about the same mileage. Turned out my valves were out of adjustment, about an hour at the dealership and they had it running like a top. I hope yours turns out as well.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mine did the same thing at about the same mileage. Turned out my valves were out of adjustment, about an hour at the dealership and they had it running like a top. I hope yours turns out as well.
thanks

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lucky you have plenty of other rides around there to pull the Wildcat home with! How did the suspension work while it was being towed? Was thinking I could just have an XP pull me to the top of hills that I couldn't make it up! Hope its just your tip over switch. There have been a few of those issues already. If so, easy fix and then back to herding chickens in the Wildcat.........
the hell with chicken i want to go to the dune in mi.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
the hell with chicken i want to go to the dune in mi.
Still snow covered aint they? Too damn cold up there in the great white north yet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Has anybody noticed that there are a few on this site that dont have a cat that are just being happy with negativevity? O I will sell u mine

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah it gets old, if you dont lime it sell it and shut the hell up about it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts