Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
I have a green wildcat with 208 miles. My wife refuses to ride with me and after only four trail rides it's just no fun without her. Cat is in perfact condition and I'm asking $15,000 If interested call Joe on cell 865-567-0082
Good luck with the sale. I know how you feel exactly, back in 2004 my wife had all these dreams of getting a boat and going out on the lake with friends and all that other crap so we spent $40,000 on a brand new boat and after about 3 times out in the boat she decided she didn't really like boating. Just like you have found it is no fun going out by yourself, and it is too rare to get any of my friends together for a boat trip as they are not into boats or fishing either. I still have the boat, it is paid for, but it hardly ever gets used, maybe 1 or 2 times a year. Its going to be sold soon and I know I am going to lose out bigtime on it. Oh well.

Again, good luck.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck with the sale. I know how you feel exactly, back in 2004 my wife had all these dreams of getting a boat and going out on the lake with friends and all that other crap so we spent $40,000 on a brand new boat and after about 3 times out in the boat she decided she didn't really like boating. Just like you have found it is no fun going out by yourself, and it is too rare to get any of my friends together for a boat trip as they are not into boats or fishing either. I still have the boat, it is paid for, but it hardly ever gets used, maybe 1 or 2 times a year. Its going to be sold soon and I know I am going to lose out bigtime on it. Oh well.

Again, good luck.

:)
This is so true. I bought the cat thinking it would feel safer for her. I have a CanAm Outlander
Max. First time she rode with me it scared her plus she got a little mud on her. I too have done the boat thing
and have a 31' silverton for sale, for the same reason NOT USING

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Is this you papa joe 2012-03-24_11-27-13_90.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm glad I sold my boat and jet skis. Don't have time for it I just ride, ride, ride and camp where I ride.

·
Registered
386 Posts
All my kids are in Savannah for 10 days so I had to ride alone, my wife dosn't care for it either. My trusty Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) loves to ride however so thank god for cool dogs. He tries to get in every time I fire it up.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
i been doing the dune thing for 35 years now.my wife did it for 5 years and said you can have it i said ok.she like flying in the air not on the ground

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I proably don't blame your wife. The way you proably drive. Wild,haha

·
Registered
54 Posts
wildcat

I have a green wildcat with 208 miles. My wife refuses to ride with me and after only four trail rides it's just no fun without her. Cat is in perfact condition and I'm asking $15,000 If interested call Joe on cell 865-567-0082
joe my name is nick live in Lenoir city just west of Knoxville if you still have it im interested but as of now your out of my price range but if you change your mind on what you will take for it give me a call 865-567-5468 just sold my second Rzr s because I had a little girl now I am wishing I had kept it but oh well

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am droping my price to $14,000.00 This cat is like new so come on guys tell your friends
Call Joe 865-567-0082

·
Registered
119 Posts
What color is yours?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry I see where you say green. Can you post some pics?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have pics on Knoxville, Tn Craigs list
Go to for sale RVS, search wildcat or
call my cell 865-567-0082
I'm not sure how to post pics

·
Registered
54 Posts
you have to think they sale brand new for 15500a all day on ebay ya you can spend 16500 or so thanks brand new so don't think that 14000 is a great deal nt to say that it wont bring it someone will be in the mood to just buy it but I can run down to Richie power sports and buy a brand new xp900 for that ya some of you ar hard core cat guys I know and might try to say you will be getting less machine but to me a buy on this machine would be around 12000-12500 but agin going by blue book trade in is just 10000

1 - 18 of 18 Posts