Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat performed flawlessly! I wondered all the way out to the northern Nevada desert if I had made the right choice in picking the cat over an XP, right now I feel like I made the right choice!!!!!!! Ran it hard enough to keep up with two XP's all weekend, with no problem keep up with em. No drag racing but plenty of hard ass desert running Couple of times when the XP's were chasing me, all they could talk about is how well my rear suspension was following the terrain, not bucking like they were. One of these guy's runs a single seat buggy in the Lucas Oil short course series and is basically a wildman behind the wheel, so the pace was fast and hard. Cat hung together with no problems. As a preventive measure I put a piece of duct tape over crankcase cover to avoid loss, as this seams to be a problem. No problem! As for the Duro tires, they seemed to work well in the rocky desert terrain. Both Xp's cut tires beyond repair, one wasted a rear rim in the process. I hit a few rocks hard enough to think that I damaged a wheel, but when I stopped to check it out, no damaged at all to tires, only a very slight scratch to one wheel. So far I am very happy with this machine.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I didn't mind the stock tires either Sandman. They held up to a few things after reading the reports I was sure they were gonners. Glad you had fun.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ran some trails south of Wellington,Nev. awesome place to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts