Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All, I have searched the site trying to create a visual tracker for the production units. Let me know when others need to be added and I will see if I can continue to update the image.
CatTracker.jpg

·
Registered
752 Posts
Mine is the one that showed up in Colorado but Im to busy at work to go get it tell sat if i remember right it was the last one on the trailer so he was returning to pic up more units

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine is the one that showed up in Colorado but Im to busy at work to go get it tell sat if i remember right it was the last one on the trailer so he was returning to pic up more units
Not sure what's worse - having to wait until Sat knowing it's there or not knowing at all.

·
Registered
122 Posts
mine showed up the 14th of Jan. at Freedom Powersports in Everett, PA... But I own it here in VA... I think I am the only one in VA that has one right now.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I HAVE 179 IN CASA GRANDE.......Have pics to prove it too Tx.....now what....lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
so has it been determined that the first 225 are "floor-models" only? OR are they Special Introductory Commemorative 50th Anniversary Editions... hahaa

1 - 20 of 189 Posts