Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Benchmark already cracked it. They will be remapping soon I hope!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
yep, and not a peep out of anyone with a working unit. no progress report?, please somebody feed the trolls!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one yet? What happen to big gun exhaust? Is it ready yet? I see they are doing a fuel programmer i wonder what the deal is? Do they post on here? If not they should we are going crazy! Come on you guys you have buyers waiting!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
2 weeks later and not a single word on how the ecm work is going.............so? anybody? really? nothing?:(

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I talked to steve he basically said they just need to get it to the dyno. I am sure he will chime in sooner or later I imagine they are a bit busy atm.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i cant find any hp numbers on their website, does it increase hp? or just adjust a/f

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yoshimura's Pim2 & DataBox system will be available in the next 60 days. The Pim2 is adjusts based on throttle position and RPM calibrating 100's of positions in 1%-50% ranges from idle to red line. When used with the DATA box this system is a simple to use self mapping system allowing the user to set a desired AF ratio, drive for 15 minutes or so at race pace in the desired terrain generating a complete suggested custom fuel map for specific vehicle configurations, driving style, and terrain.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts