Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Forum,
I have a customer who wants to do some clutch modifications (wet clutch delete) , but we are having a really hard time getting ahold of anyone at Airdam. We would hate to be waiting on it and not get ahold of anyone while his clutch was still with them. Does anyone know of anyone else that can do clutch modifications for these things?
I Appreciate any feedback I can get,
Jeff Griffith
Garry Griffith Cycle - Chattanooga, TN Dealer/authority on motorcycle/ATV Sales, Parts, Service Garry Griffith Cycle Chattanooga, TN 423-867-0423

·
Registered
198 Posts
Have you tried STM? They have some clutching in the testing phase I am told, and are also a new sponsor for this site

·
Registered
415 Posts
try right around 6 thats when i have the best luck getting ahold of adam he is just boxing mine up to send back to me i did complete wcd kit think others will be building shaft like his same concept anyways i will tell ya how much difference there is this weekend he will get it done i sent in box with note in it with what i wanted he seems awful nice but he is hard to get ahold of during day hours

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
if anyone had the shizneg clutch, for sale in bulk. they would have posted it. airdam has my vote, reguardless of previous crash and burns.
i plan on a rode trip with my new toyhauler to the great state of tennessee. personal hands on install by the best. nothing but the works stage 5 wcd will do, just what the cat needs.

·
Registered
719 Posts
We also have Wildcat Willie aka D&P performance that is a supporting member. I have talked to them and found the owner very open and helpful. He is a racer / driver /shop owner so his imput should be better than a parts counter kid or head set order taker if for no other reason than he has first hand real world knowledge. D&D performance and Bikeman will be working on something and I hear that 1Stop performance is working on a engine swap turbo setup that will make your customers eyes water. I believe they are working on a clutch setup also which might be a partnership with STM or Micro Belmont because they are close in proximity and Jim has used their clutches before. I've said before let the aftermarket get to work and all of us will benefit just look at the new items posted in the last two weeks from UTV, Wildcat Willies, Factory UTV, Pro Armor and others.D&P PerformanceAirdamSpeedwerks

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Why Dont You Become A Vendor Or Sponcor Be For Putting A Link In To Your Buis.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
if anyone had the shizneg clutch, for sale in bulk. they would have posted it. airdam has my vote, reguardless of previous crash and burns.
i plan on a rode trip with my new toyhauler to the great state of tennessee. personal hands on install by the best. nothing but the works stage 5 wcd will do, just what the cat needs.
If your going to see Adam he is in Mississippi not TN. On your way back through TN there are some really great places to ride. Coal Creek OHV, Brimstone all the WMA's. Look up Ride Royal Blue and Windrock or Coal Creek Campgrounds for a place to park your Toy Hauler.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No, he was talking to me.

Apparently, appropriately identifying myself as a dealer, and showing which dealer is bad :/. Self-promotion is apparently bad too.

Aaaannnd to you...

It's spelled sponsor*, before*, and bus.* (or business), and you're only supposed to capitalize the first word of every sentence.

And the people who designed this forum did this so that customers can talk to dealers and manufacturers. It is common practice to promote yourself on forums if you are a dealer, but I don't have anything other than Factory accessories and service to offer people here (as every dealer does), so becoming a sponsor here wouldn't be prudent. Also, if you noticed, this thread I posted gives those vendors and sponsors a place to talk about their product, though no one took advantage of it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey FOM, I think he's talking to you^^^^^ lol!!!That just the way he types man. He's from MN but you can't judge all of us because of him!!! Just playing' FOM.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Is AIRDAM in TN?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
speedwerx called me friday and said wcd is done and will ship this friday the 15th!! It will be a few weeks before i can get installed but cant wait to see it.. Price has gone up since i ordered it back in March but they are doing a few things to the secondary that was not orignally planned

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
speedwerx called me friday and said wcd is done and will ship this friday the 15th!! It will be a few weeks before i can get installed but cant wait to see it.. Price has gone up since i ordered it back in March but they are doing a few things to the secondary that was not orignally planned
lets see some pic of it thanks

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
not really sure why speedworx doesnt post a pic, do they really think someone else isnt gonna do it? they might as well put up a pick cuz there is no way i will purchase one w/o seeing how its built, i have been waiting till the one I WANT comes out.
so come on speedworx put it out and have the pic under your thread instead of someone else's, no matter what, the pics gonna hit the web, so realize it, know it, and do it first!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep, they called me last Friday also! Price went up by almost 4 bills and they told me I would have to ship them my clutch cover to have it modified. I was so pissed I paid the money on the spot and next day shipped them my clutch cover! Also going to pay to have it next day Saturday delivered this weekend, can't wait!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts