Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lcd communication lost,when I crank it its fine,only after I turn it off does it show this code,gauge is working it just stays on after I remove the key and don't want to run battery down,thinking something got wet during the wash........what should I do. Disconnect battery?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Call your dealer, maybe copper will chime in he told me something about the display.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would that code display after disconnecting the battery,we did that while installing led lights ?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have no idea, Copper told me the display can get a bit jacked if you turn it off and start it right back up again. He said there is a way to reset it but he never told me how. I will find out shortly though because I will be installing my led bar this week.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still need help, dealer hasn't got manual yet and is waiting on tech to email him back.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lathon 22 did you ever figure out what this code was for. Mine just popped up with it yesterday after just sitting for five days after riding it las weekend. Just thought it was weird that it popped up without having a key in it

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Do you guys have water cats, or have you unplugged the dash plug for any reason? When I relocated the speedo I had to plug/unplug it several times the same code popped up on mine (only when it was running thou). Try cleaning the male prongs on the plug with some electrical cleaner and use some die-electric silicone to seal the connections with. You might even have to twist the male plugs slightly to get a good contact. A replacement plug is available from AC for about $40

Another thing come to mind is did you have the electrical harness recall done? The wiring harness was being rubbed by the drive-line flange..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts