Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Thanks!

A good friend of mine in Tucson really hooked me up with a good deal and a place to stay for 2 days. If anyone wants a Wildcat from Tucson, they're selling them for below msrp + sales tax at CSA.

I got SN 000086 there!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by the way i waited at the front door for 3 day and you did not so up g thanks . wish i had my

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
by the way i waited at the front door for 3 day and you did not so up g thanks . wish i had my

Sorry, I barely made it to KOH and Tucson as it was! LOL

My truck slowed down to about 30 mph just before a huge grade on I-8, from sea level to over 4,000 ft. Turns out I got a dirty batch of fuel in Tucson ($200 worth) and it clogged my primary 30 micron and my secondary 5 micron filters. Fortunately, these were both pre-filters that I installed with a bypass valve. Drained some water out the bottom, opened the bypass valve and back to full speed up the hill! My heart sank at first, but I was really relieved when it was just the clogged pre-filters!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Off to glamis?
Actually, trying to figure out what to do. We hve a big trip planned for next weekend, 23-27th. My sandrail is torn apart right now. If it looks like I can get it back together in time, I'm going to haul the WC out there tomorrow to play for a day, then store it and haul the sandrail out there on a flatbed next week.

If I can't get the sandrail finished, then might as well just take the WC out there next week.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Actually, trying to figure out what to do. We hve a big trip planned for next weekend, 23-27th. My sandrail is torn apart right now. If it looks like I can get it back together in time, I'm going to haul the WC out there tomorrow to play for a day, then store it and haul the sandrail out there on a flatbed next week.

If I can't get the sandrail finished, then might as well just take the WC out there next week.
Where are you camping at in Glamis? I plan to go there next weekend as well...Want to race ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Where are you camping at in Glamis? I plan to go there next weekend as well...Want to race ;)

We'll be in wash 22. The golf tourney will be in wash 19 Sat. morning, free beer and swatting tennis balls! Then the Luau party will be in Wash 22 at 5:30 PM. Everyone's invited!!

Sure I'll race ya! But if we're betting, I'm betting on you! LOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
We'll be in wash 22. The golf tourney will be in wash 19 Sat. morning, free beer and swatting tennis balls! Then the Luau party will be in Wash 22 at 5:30 PM. Everyone's invited!!

Sure I'll race ya! But if we're betting, I'm betting on you! LOL
Picking my Cat up on Saturday! - I'll send you a PM once the trip gets closer...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Sounds great!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts