Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't think so. This action would be handled by their legal dept. They need the WC out there for many different reasons. I can't imagine why a legal claim against their snowmobiles would slow down the WC production.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
There is know way for any of us to know. The cost to settle or litigate has put many a business to the test. I would ASSUME and hope that the company had the foresight to insure for such allegations. But know this; if there is basis for the suit, it can sincerely put the hurt on their ops. It won't stop the production of a unit that they expect serious ROI, but a legitimate lawsuit can impact the ability to continue business in the same manner in the future. Short term, this means nothing.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Nah, it will cost them some cash, but no, I would guess that there is a 99% chance this will not affect the Wildcat or A/C production of anything.

·
Registered
487 Posts
If I remember correctly, snowmachine, ATV, and SxS were actually seperate divisions/companies under one parent company. Either way this will drag out in court for a long time, 2nd, it only applies to one model of sled which makes very little sense, as all the models are using the same chassis. I wonder when all said and done if they are going to want my new sled back.

·
Registered
986 Posts
If I remember correctly, snowmachine, ATV, and SxS were actually seperate divisions/companies under one parent company. Either way this will drag out in court for a long time, 2nd, it only applies to one model of sled which makes very little sense, as all the models are using the same chassis. I wonder when all said and done if they are going to want my new sled back.
Maybe they will just swap you out for a brand new machine ;)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
they have to LOSE the law suit first.

·
Registered
945 Posts
You can sue anyone for anything these days.....legitimate reason or not. Slime ball lawyers will take on anything for $$$$ or just to make a name for themselves.....and we all pay for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts