Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally installed my Safari air intake for the clutch. I ordered the Safari air intake head off the net. I cut a piece of the clutch exhaust tube I had taken off and used it for the intake tube you see attached to the Safari intake head. I am not running a blower, Don't want the noise with kids in the back seats. This will just be a forced cool air intake when in motion.
. IMG_1721.JPG IMG_1697.jpg IMG_1713.JPG

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good Job....
should absolutely give a breath of fresh air to belt & clutches, with the modifications made to your clutch cover i would be very surprised if you have excessive belt issues .
Keep us posted

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Job....
should absolutely give a breath of fresh air to belt & clutches, with the modifications made to your clutch cover i would be very surprised if you have excessive belt issues .
Keep us posted
Yes, I think what I have done will keep it cool in the California desert and Glamis. With my 10 year old daughter on board, breaking a belt in the California desert would not be fun. I do carry a spare belt and all the tools to change it. No belt problems for me yet. Just prepared for if it does happen. I will be at Soggy Dry Lake to test it out next weekend. October 11, 12, 13. :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
OMG... wont the belt and wheels be bombarded with sand and small rocks !!! That cant be good...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts