Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted before that I will have to ride alone as none of my local friends have SXS's. Then I get a call from one of my wheelin' buddies who says - 'hey, I saw you on wildcatforums. I got one too!'. SO FREAKIN' COOL!!! Small world, man. Internet makes it even smaller.

Ironically, this dude is the guy who made me roll my brand new JK since he broke down on the 'Con and had to be taken out after dark. I have a strange feeling we'll both be on our heads a couple times this summer. [Sorry Jeff, couldn't resist]

So stoked!!!! DIG THIS FORUM

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Oh I have a feeling in a few months we will have some tasty pics of Rpm upside down.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Factory, you got a date. Details?

Rabbit - I don't allow pictures when I'm on my lid. I get angry eyes. I do plan to be the first to blow a shock this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh... Hey Factory...that Cat you have? That was Jeff's. He gave it up to you for the skids we talked about a while back. THAT is a small world

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Factory, you got a date. Details?
March 10th, leaving Sacto around 5 AM, heading up outside Fernley scouting for a camp spot for Memorial Day. Some Hot Springs in the area and hundreds of miles of mountain trails and washes. basically we're trying to find a staging area for 10-15 toy haulers as an excuse to ride and explore all day.

·
Registered
945 Posts
March 10th, leaving Sacto around 5 AM, heading up outside Fernley scouting for a camp spot for Memorial Day. Some Hot Springs in the area and hundreds of miles of mountain trails and washes. basically we're trying to find a staging area for 10-15 toy haulers as an excuse to ride and explore all day.
Lots of pictures, Factory....please!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts